I LOVE fall.
Everything about it.
The change in colors on the trees.
The change in the air....nice and crisp.
Speaking of food...
T's Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Protein Bars
Makes 16 Servings
- 3c. Old fashioned Oats, Dry
- 1.5 t. Baking Powder
- 1t. Sea Salt
- 2T Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Scoops Unflavored Protein Powder
- 1/2 c Sweetener of choice
- 1/2c Unpacked Raisins
- 1 1/2c Greek Plain Yogurt
- 3 Eggs, Beaten
- 2t. Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cans Pumpkin Puree
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together, just until mixed, be careful to not over mix.
- Allow mixture to sit for a minimum of 1 hour to overnight.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then cut into 16 equal pieces.
Tastes great hot or cold.