Good morning beautiful!!
Hope all is well with you today.
Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 1/4 – 2 lb butternut squash, cut up
- Apple, peeled, cored, cut
- carrot, peeled, cut up
- 1/2 small onion, cut up
- 2 whole garlic cloves, minced
- 2c veggie stock
- 1 T. curry powder
- 1/2t. sea salt
- squirt of lime
- 2 scoops Everlast VP*
- 1/2 14oz can lite coconut milk
- Place all veggies and veggie stock in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Scoop into blender, add protein powder and coconut milk.
- Blend carefully until no chunks remain.
Makes 8 1c servings each = 83 calories & 7g. protein as written
*Feel free to sub your fave protein powder for the Everlast, just make a note that the NI will differ as the results may as well.
There you have it.
Hit me up with your comments letting me know if you try it and what you think.
Until next time…keep shining!