NSV’s that is!!
Do not get me wrong I love watching that number on the scale go down but the NSV’s are awesome. I forget to really take note of them sometimes.
Like last night.
I have been going up to my kiddos rooms to tuck them in again…it is a fairly steep set of stairs, yet I go up and down them with ease.
It happen to be the Hubs who mentioned this to me and it got me thinking of other victories I have been having.
Like what you ask?
Oh I am thrilled you asked that!
- Like having wiggle room when I sit in movie theatre seats.
- Like needing a belt so my jeans do not fall down.
- Like needing to move the van seat up so I can reach the peddles to drive.
- Like walking up a flight of stairs without holding the railing pulling my aching body up.
- Like my kids hugging me and they are able to reach all the way around me.
- Like feeling my hip bones.
- Like not being too heavy to use my Wii Fit board!
- Like being able to jump on my fitness trampoline.
- Like my cankles getting smaller.
The list will continue to grow and I gotta tell you it just does not get old!
Thank you for tagging along on this crazy journey of mine…that too will never get old!
Until next time…