Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Bars
- 3c. Old fashioned oats, dry
- 1.5t. baking powder
- 1t. sea salt
- 2T pumpkin pie spice
- 3 scoop unflavored protein powder (I use This)
- 1/2c sweetener of choice (I use this)
- 1c. unpacked raisins
- 1 1/2c. greek plain yogurt (I use Chobani)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2t. vanilla extract
- 2 cans pumpkin puree (I use this)
- 1/3c. greek plain yogurt (I use chobani)
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I use This)
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients together, do not over mix just to combine.
- Allow mixture to sit at least an hour to overnight.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray or use this with canola oil.
- Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- While baking make icing by slowly adding protein powder to yogurt.
- Add water, 1/4t. at a time, as needed to make icing the consistency you desire. (I used about 3/4t.)
- Allow bake to cool a bit and then spread icing over top.
- Cut into 16 equal pieces.
- Enjoy hot or cold.
Until next time…